Going to the Parent Performance at Camp?
Get directions here!
Or... Use these:
Timber Ridge Camp
RR 1 Box 470, High View WVA 26808
Follow these direction after you get off of Route 37 in Winchester
- Take Northwestern Pike/US-50 West for 10.9 mi
- Turn left at Carpers Pike/VA-259 (continue into West Virginia) 5.6 miles
- Turn right at Christian Church Rd (just pass the tractor dealership) 1.3 mi
- Turn left at Hooks Mill Rd (at fork just past the church) 1.2 mi
- Turn left at White Mountain Rd (at the end of Hooks Mill Ln)
- Stay to right and follow signs down the hill to the office
- Web Site for Away Camp location: www.trcamps.com
- Emergency Contact Phone: 304-856-2630
Get Your Sprit Wear!
Show your Atoms Spirit and support the band with your own Spirit Wear.
Get an order form and return it August 22nd!
Make checks payable to AHSBB. Orders and checks can be dropped off in the "red box" in the band room.
The following forms are required for Marching Band:
- Emergency Care Form
- VHSL physical form
- FCPS Medical authorization form
- FCPS inhaler use auth form (just for students that use inhalers)
- FCPS EpiPen use auth form (just for students that need EpiPens)
- FCPS Field Trip form: this form is SPECIFIC for the away camp.
- FCPS Luggage Search form